Monday, September 28, 2009

Well That's Interesting

Well hello everyone, and welcome to my blog! I am pretty new to this craze of internet expression so just stay with me and forgive any mistakes I might make! Okay?! Okay!! I am not going to start off with any type of introduction about myself because frankly, I could careless if you knew my favorite color or what I would do with a million dollars if I won it. But you can sure e-mail me or find me on facebook and discover tons of important information about me like what my eye color says about me and the initials of the person who is crushing on me! (Wow, lots of sarcasm haha) Anyway, let me get to the interesting stuff! I created this blog because I recently discovered that I observe alot more than most people. I was sitting in a class today staring at a man who was feverishly attempting to remove a piece of what looked like Big Red gum off his shoe. The man who's name I later discovered to be, "Greg" looked up quickly and asked, "What are you looking at?" A little taken back by the bluntness of his remark I answered, "Oh, Simply Obersving." He informed me of his terrible day consisting of various, "day downers". I felt somewhat sad and a little bummed for him, but started laughing out-loud uncontrollably! "Greg" had been scraping at the gum the entire length of our conversation and had made no progress! I found this to be overwhelmingly funny. Immediately realizing I had forgotten my manners I apologized to "Greg" and focused on the starting class.
So this is why I am starting this blog. I want the rest of the world to share in the everyday humor we call life! In order to laugh at ourselves, we must first laugh at others.... pause... HAHAHA Look forward to reading and laughing! Stay close to a restroom in case of a humor-related "accident", and never read at church or in the middle of a class, you might disrupt others with uncontrollable laughter! Life is humor, and humor is life! Lets enjoy it together...

3 comments: