Monday, October 5, 2009

Marshmallow Mateys - An Inconvenient Truth

Hey everybody! I am really sorry that I haven't posted a new blog in a while..... No.. Wait.. I am not sorry at all!! I feel like this blog is turning into a relationship!! I don't need to be sorry to you!! I never said I would post everyday, or that I would, "make my best effort". So let me restart. (yeah thats right, I will not be exerting the energy needed to erase what I just wrote) haha! :) Hey everybody! Welcome back to my blog!!!! (where all your wildest dreams come true) My observations are going quite well, and it was difficult for me to decide what I wanted to blog about today. I finally decided that I liked the whole picture thing I used in the last one so I am going to give it another shot. Today however, it is not a picture of a person rather a picture of an item. As I was working I came across a few things that really rubbed me the wrong way. (yes that means there is a right way to rub me too.... but we will get to that another time) Get your mind out of the gutter! ha! So to begin what would you say is one of the most annoying things when you are eating Lucky Charms for breakfast?? If you are a normal sane individual you should have said, the wrong cereal to marshmallow ratio. Now being a college student I must spend my money wisely.. This means purchasing Marshmallow Mateys instead of the wonderful red box with the schizophrenic leprechaun that IS Lucky Charms. They taste about the same, but when I saw this bag of Marshmallow Mateys at my place of employment I swore off this "breakfast cereal" (if you can even call it that), forever! Let me just show you what I mean... As you can clearly see, If I were to pour a bowl of this travesty my cereal to marshmallow ratio would be all wrong!! The first few bowls would be all cereal!! Yes folks, that means NO sugary marshmallows!! I'm not going to wake up for that! You are crazy! But then I would eventually choke down all the cereal and the next bowl on another morning would all be marshmallows! Lord protect all who would come into contact with me that day! I would jump right out of bed for all that sugary goodness! The world would come to an end as we know it. I would never fall asleep! So ladies and gentlemen can you see where I am coming from? This strange phenomenon of cereals not being properly mixed is an outrage! Some smart ace out there is saying to himself right now, "you lazy butt, just buy it and shake the bag up!" ABSOLUTELY no. Its not my job to mix up the cereal I purchase! I open the box, tear open that frustrating plastic that always seems to be impossible to open in the morning, pour the cereal, add a little milk and spoon and ENJOY!! There is no room for, "shaking the bag". You never see a label on the side of the box/bag that reads, "CAUTION: contents not thoroughly mixed. Mix well for full enjoyment!" I know I am sounding absolutely mad right now, but I am just laughing out loud! Anyway, I need to get to my class. I hope you enjoyed this blog! Keep checking in for more laughs! Thanks all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment